Professional Membership Grades
The professional membership grades are based mainly on management experience and exposure. The appropriate educational background may be Bsc/HND in a field related to management or in pursuit of which one has taken course relevant to public management or the final examination of appropriate professional bodies and or other relevant course. Intending members with lesser qualification but with good managerial experience will be given consideration.
The institute offer honorary and professional membership grades i.e.
- FELLOW MEMBER FCPM
- SENIOR MEMBER SCPM
- FULL MEMBER .CPM
- ASSOCIATE MEMBER ACPM
- GRADUATE MEMBER GCPM
- STUDENT MEMBER
- CORPORATE MEMBER
Fellow Members FCPM
This is a privileged honour to persons of eminent achievement in managing people ( CEO's of reputable organizations and or the equivalent) It is a prerogative of the council to nominate and confirm such honour.
Senior Members SCPM
An applicant for senior member (Senior chartered Public Manager) must not be less than 40 years of age. In addition, he/she must certify two of the following conditions.
- A minimum of 15 years in management practice
- Must be in the executive management team in his organization
- Must be a graduate from a recognized Institution or professional body for a period not less than 15 years
Full Members CPM
An applicant for full member(chartered Public Manager) of the Institute must certify the following conditions
- Must have attained a minimum of 10 years in management practice.
- Must be a graduate of any recognized higher institution of learning or a professional body for not less than 10 years
- Must not be less than 35 years of age
Associate Members ACPM
An applicant for associate membership(Associate Public Manager) of the institute must certify at least two of the following conditions
- Must not be less than 25 years of age
- Must have been in the management field for not less than 5 years.
- Must be a graduate of any recognized institution of higher learning or a professional body for not less than 5 years.
Graduate Members GCPM
An applicant for graduate membership of the Institute must not be less than 20 years of age. In addition
- Must be a graduate of any recognized institution of higher learning or a professional body for not less than 2 years
- Must have been working for the past 6 years
Student Members STCPM
Students are encouraged to register as member and be a party to the Institute's training and development programmes. Upon your successful graduate from school, your membership will be transferred to graduate membership through an upgrade programme.
Corporate Members CORCPM
Membership is open to all corporate bodies and government establishments. The corporate establishment should have in their employment at least not less than (5) employees to be considered.
Method of Application
Membership forms are available at the office or any of our coordinating unit office from
Monday – Friday (8.00am – 5.00pm)
Saturday (10.00am – 2.00pm)
better downloaded HERE
All duly complete forms should be submitted with photocopies of credentials, 2 passport size photographs, CV and N10,000.00 cash or Bank draft Payment could be made to our UBA a/c no.:1012851633 or Zenith Bank A/C 1012330253 . Directly under advice to the Registrar/CEO